Anyone interested in doing a fellowship or internship with MarineGEO may apply to opportunities offered through the Smithsonian's Office of Internships and Fellowships or through our partner observatories.
Additional information about fellowships and internships at our Tennenbaum Marine Observatories Network can be found through each node's website:
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Zoo and Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- Smithsonian Marine Station
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute
Please note: Beginning in 2019, MarineGEO does not offer postdoctoral fellowships through a separate program. Prospective applicants should apply through the opportunities listed above. Listed below are some of our past MarineGEO Postdoctoral Fellows.